rates are tangible proof
that they are making a
real difference to so
many Indigenous lives.”
Funding and in-kind support
Businesses and philanthropic trusts can help Ganbina in a number of ways. These include:
• Financial funding of Ganbina’s program or operational costs.
• Hosting and mentoring Ganbina youth including facilitating access to, and fostering relationships with, professional leaders and teams
• In-kind contributions including volunteering and product/service donations
• Professional services such as career counselling and strategic operational advice
• Provision of venues for youth workshops and other functions
• Access to networks and contacts who may assist Ganbina
If you would like to know more, please contact CEO Anthony Cavanagh for a confidential discussion on 0428 217 332.